Experts in Market access for Medical Technology
BC Consulting and Solutions was founded in 2011 to offer a flexible and personalized approach to innovative medical device and in vitro diagnostic companies that want to achieve or optimize reimbursement and market access for their devices in Europe.
We are committed to deliver tailored and successful solutions from conception to execution.
BC Consulting and Solutions is working in collaboration with a vast network of experts in consulting, academia, HTAs and healthcare policy. Our focus is specialised on:
- Increased Corporate awareness through monitoring of HC system changes that may impact your company + monitoring of changes in procedures required to obtain market access, funding/reimbursement & pricing in EU Member States.
- Strategic input to Business Development & due diligence on Medical Technology’s pricing & market access in the different European countries.
- Analysis of existing funding and/or market access opportunities or barriers in the different European countries.
- Definition of pathway & strategy to obtain sustainable market access in the different European countries.
- Early input on data requirements and clinical study development for reimbursement during product development.
- Execution of tailored market access strategies.
- Development of reimbursement submissions for your products in different European countries.
- Synthesis and development of supporting evidence for reimbursement submissions such as value dossier, economic models or systematic reviews, meta-analysis, etc. to strengthen your case.
- Identification and interaction with the relevant stakeholders in order to maintain or achieve timely market access.
- Interactions with Patient Advocacy groups and Scientific Societies in support of market access strategies
- Through established network advise on or develop lobby programs and representation of clients both at local European country and EU level, with administrations, HTA agencies, payer networks or health policy decision makers.
In-depth knowledge and strategic guidance ON MARKET ACCESS AND MEDICAL AFFAIRS within the Healthcare sector
From situation analysis through tailored Market Access solutions development and execution
Expertise in individual member States regulations, pricing and reimbursement systems
Expertise in clinical data synthesis, systematic reviews, Health Technology Assessment and health economics studies
Expertise in Patients’ associations and scientific societies advocacy
established network with public health authorities & decision-makers across europe
Brigitte is an acknowledged international business leader who combines strong commercial acumen and extensive field experience in Market Access, Funding and Reimbursement, and Public Affairs for Medical Technology, including medical devices and in vitro diagnostics.
Pascale holds a degree in Economics and a Masters in Health Economics. She has been involved in the fields of health economics, outcomes research, and reimbursement policy within the healthcare industry for over 20 years. She has been involved in the fields of health economics, outcomes research…
Tom Jefferson is a physician, epidemiologist and researcher. Tom’s field of expertise is evidence synthesis applied to Cochrane and other systematic reviews and Health Technology Assessment. Tom is a Senior Associate Tutor at the University of Oxford, a researcher…
See below our countries of expertise